- Ability to design, tool, stamp, fabricate and assemble parts in a vast range of sizes in
- 45 state of the art presses from 28 to 440 ton.
- Press operations include, but are not limited to, stamping, blanking, draw work,
cut-off, and all types of forming.
- Laser Cutting
- CNC Forming
- In addition to our impressive press fleet we have the following auxiliary equipment:
- Robotic Welding
- Mig and Tig Welding
- Spot Welding
- TOX-fastening equipment
- Finishing department to meet your tumbling, deburring,
washing, and packaging needs.
- State of the art technology, including computerized SPC and
- CMM capability.
- All parts are subject to a thorough quality inspection prior to
production and shipment.
- Our 108,500 square foot facility has the capability to inventory
and warehouse product and materials as needed for our customers.
- Our full shipping and receiving department works closely with
customers to ensure product arrives in exceptional condition
and on time.
- Accord designs, builds, and maintains tooling in an in-house
Tool and Die Facility.
- We use progressive, compound, and deep draw dies, in addition
to several other types of innovative tooling designed by
our engineering department.
- The ability to use recycled materials in construction of
low-volume dies in an effort to minimize cost.
- Snowstuds is the division of Accord manufacturing responsible for the production of snowmobile traction products
- Snowstuds produces all carbide, round bar and double down wear bars as well as our entire stud line at our Jackson facility
- All forming, welding, braising, painting and packaging is also performed on site
- Retail customers, Racers and Dealers are welcome to purchase and pick up orders from the factory office between the hours of 7AM and 5PM, Monday through Friday. We're located just 20 mi north of Milwaukee, WI.
- For more information please visit our website: www.snowstuds.com
COMMERCIAL LAUNDRY EQUIPTMENT BASES
- From 1 base for a machine replacement to 100 bases for that new store – Accord Manufacturing is your one stop for all of your machine base needs
- Lowest prices and shortest lead times in the industry
- Laser cut and formed on the most sophisticated lasers and press brakes in the industry insuring the same, consistent high quality base every time
- High quality 1/4" steel construction
- Durable, rust–resistant powder coat finish
- Bases for every make and model available
- Custom bases for special applications available
- Singles, doubles, triples, & quads available
Back to Top
- 8 Presses from 28 ton to 75 ton
- 10 Presses from 75 ton to 150 ton
- 24 Presses from 150 ton to 300 ton
- 2 Presses with 400 ton capacity
- Amada 2000 Watt Laser with 5' x 10' table and automated loading system
- Ermak 110 Ton Press Brake with 10' bed
- 2 Robotic welding cells
- 2 Parts washers
- Deburring & finishing equipment
- Straighteners and coil-handling equipment
for up to 10,000 pound coils
- Production welding department
- Drill and tap equipment
- Tube bending